Mitsubishi! > Cars > Auto Parts/Repair/Manual > Auto repair > Electrical
- Automotive Online Electrical Tutorial - Covers basic electrical issues, alternators, relays and circuitry.
- Car Battery FAQ - Battery maintenance, myths, electrical testing, jump starting, failure and replacement are all discussed.
- HowStuffWorks: How Turn Signals Work - Photographs and animations describe the unusual device called a thermal flasher that makes your signals flash, and shows how turn signals cancel themselves after you've made your turn.
- Jumpstartcar.com - Information and products to help jump start a car and become a roadside emergency expert.
- OBD-II - On-Board Diagnostic System - Dedicated to helping the home and independent technician understand and use OBD-II technology through text, photos, and a discussion forum.
- Understanding Alternators: an Overview - Features diagrams and technical information applicable to all automotive alternator systems.
- Volvo Electrical Systems - Contains theory, troubleshooting and maintenance.